[Ti] [OT] LCD screens and viao

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Tue Jun 24 13:14:43 PDT 2003

"My Computer" contains links to:
CD's, zips, floppy drives, and any removable storage
Control Panel - the equivalent of OS X's Preference Pane, or OS 9's
Control Panel
and a few other folders
"My Computer" is just a folder renamed with a fancy icon.

The desktop by default comes pre-configured with various shortcuts, but
it can be customized. It is a folder, but they treat it as a main
directory. OS X and previous versions worked in a similar fashion. Each
user has their own user folder, and in that folder is a folder named
Desktop (like the users home directory). It just isn't very obvious.

"Recycle bin", is, well, MS's attempt at stealing the "Trash" from
apple.