Miracles do happen! [OT]

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Jun 25 08:42:56 PDT 2003

I have a dialup 26400 max connection to the internet. Yesterday, just for
fun, I decided to watch the Keynote archive. I couldn't believe it, I could
actually watch the picture of Steve striding around on the stage and
introducing products and people - ALMOST FULL SCREEN! Before this I could
only get the audio.

Mind you, the images were very pixelated and muddy, but as long as nothing
moved suddenly, I could make out everything just fine.

I would have to admit that the latest QuickTime is a real step forward.

jg