[Ti] [OT] iSync with Motorola T720

Jesse Brown jesse.brown at mac.com
Thu Jun 26 02:54:48 PDT 2003

On 6/24/03 19:02, "Sherman Gregory" <sherman at qualcomm.com> wrote:

> At 3:55 PM -0800 6/24/03, Ron Owens wrote:
>> I'm interested in people's experience with syncing their Motorola
>> T720 with iCal and the Address Book.  I'm mostly interested in the
>> calendar.  Do all the calendars get lumped together or can you view
>> them separately like you can with the iPod?  By the way, the
>> Motorola T720 is the only supported by iSync (that I know of) that
>> will work with my provider, Verizon.
>>

> Haven't done the calender, but I have done the phone book.  The only
> issue that I have is that I now have a lot of duplicates because I
> had a bunch of stuff in the phone's phone book already, and now I
> have the superset, which includes a lot of duplicates.
>
>    Sherman

How does it sync Sherman, via the USB connection? I'm about to switch to
Verizon from Sprint here in the DC area and was looking for a bluetooth
enabled phone. Apparently the Kyocera Smartphone, which is a Palm PDA with a
phone incorporated into it is the only one they offer.

T-Mobile, AT&T or the others don't have the coverage I want.

Does anyone know of a bluetooth enabled phone I can get that works on
Verizon's network?

--
Jesse

"A popular government without popular information, or the means of acquiring
it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy, or perhaps both. Knowledge
will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own
governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives." - James
Madison, from a letter to W.T. Barry, August 4, 1822