OT - VPC 6 upgrade from 5 = wow...

Daniel Borge dani at borgepalace.com
Sat Jun 28 03:17:57 PDT 2003

Upgraded yesterday to Virtual PC 6 with Windows XP Professional..... Was
until then using version 5.
Although I have heard people here on this list that have mentioned the speed
boost before, I just didn¹t think it would be THAT big difference...

Now in full screen I ³almost² forget that it¹s just running in an emulation
on the powerbook   :)

(even my ³old² windows games run fine...)

....and all this on a lousy 800 Mhz Powerbook....

My Dell friend almost lost her jaw when she saw me running her programs, in
addition to having the beauty of mac...

A switcher is on the way :)

Daniel Borge
Med.stud.