[Ti] Is the list quiet?

Shaun Hayes-Holgate hazetoonz at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 28 10:30:37 PDT 2003

We could re-open the debate on music 'sharing' and whether 99 cents
for an old tune at the itunes store is a bargain or a rip-off..that
would get
a flood of emails.Or go against John Cleese's advice: 'Don't mention the
war'.
(Faulty towers).But then people would complain they're getting too many
emails.  Oh well time to hit the beach!