[Ti] Mouses

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Sat Jun 28 11:43:58 PDT 2003

And just to followup my own post with a bit more info, the model itself
is great, and Logitech provides a system-wide PreferencePane which
installs easily and integrates with System Preferences.  You can set
what each button, the scroll wheel, and the wheel button do.  I've got
everything set to the standard functions, then I've got the scroll
wheel button set to keystroke Apple-H, to hide the current app.  Works
great and I find myself missing the functionality when I have to use
another mouse.