[Ti] [OT] I come here seeking domain registrars.

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Sun Jun 29 08:17:41 PDT 2003

>The original domain updating mechanism I was exposed to thru Netsol
>was horrible and was
>one of the main reasons I jumped over to dotster a couple years ago
>(but yeah, the drop from
>$35 to $15 made the jump all the sweeter). Now, the last two
>iterations of the Netsol
>management console are a gazillion times better than when I had my
>domains there. My main
>problem now is both my employer and my predecessor were sloppy
>record keepers, and had
>one Netsol account personna for each of the couple dozen domains we
>hold. I have had to go
>little by little and consolidating that gaggle of domains into one
>main account.

I had a similar problem with Netsol after Verisign bought them;
however, my greatest reason for abandonong them is their
participation in the "barely legal" direct mail to domain owners that
their domain was about to expire.   Anyone who engages in such
disreputable business practices does not deserve my business.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com