[Ti] Intellectual Property (was: Safari: Forms Autocomplete - where?)

XXL xxl at mac.com
Sun Mar 2 14:43:49 PST 2003

> John Griffin wrote on 3/2/03 12:11 PM:
>
>> The thing is folks, you tend to raise the hunger for these features by
>> talking about it openly here on this list and ignoring the people who ask
>> you quite honestly and without malice where a copy could be downloaded.
>
> I only read a couple of posts on that thread, but there are several points
> that you raise in the above sentence.
TYPICALLY these items are distributed on the condition of agreeing to a
Non-disclosure Agreement. An NDA usually requires one to be totally silent
about any information revealed about the product it protects.

Violation of intellectual property is symptomatic of a more general decline
in integrity in modern culture.

Also, the Intellectual Property legal professionals in the hi-tech business
have done an absolutely abysmal job of protecting their clients property.
The showbiz IP lawyers know moves the hi-tech IP lawyers never even dreamed
of.  And their clients enjoy a far greater return on their intellectual
property.