[Ti] SonyEricsson Clicker update

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Mon Mar 3 00:19:50 PST 2003

At 6:27 PM +1100 3/3/03, Les Posen wrote:

>It is rare that I get excited about software, especially shareware, but Jonas Salling has hit it right on the head with his nifty kewl software for the T68i, so much so that Apple has devoted a page on its website to it (even though when I went there it spelt Ericsson "Ericisson" or something similar.)
>
>http://www.apple.com/applescript/bluetooth/

You may have trouble paying for it on the developer's website.

<http://homepage.mac.com/jonassalling/Shareware/>

They wouldn't let me order 2 copies, only 1. Because of this there was nothing to update but the eCommerce pages still had an "update" button. It's like a bug or a hastily constructed site. Anyway, I did purchase 1 copy and received my serial number online as well as via email. But when I enter this serial number in Clicker I get a message to the effect of "general failure". I hope that they fix this. When Clicker was freeware it worked for me. Now that they have my money Clicker is handicapped because of this problem.

There is an alterative, with a rather clever name. It's Romeo (roam-eo). Romeo is freeware and is very highly rated on VersionTracker.

<http://irowan.com/arboreal/>
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)