[Ti] Visio-equivalent for OS X?

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Mon Mar 3 05:45:00 PST 2003

On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 01:32  pm, Christian Leue wrote:

> Hi experts!
>
> Slightly off-topic, but... almost the only reason I still start Vitual
> PC on my TiBook is to process and generate Visio VSD files. Does
> anyone here know of an alternativ which might run natively on OS X? I
> looked at ConceptDraw, but was not impressed.

There is one clear winner in this field imho (on any platform) and we
are very lucky to have it from OMNIGroup!

!OMNIGraffle!

Once you use this product (imho) you will never want to run (or pay the
exorbitant license for) Visio again.

Priced at US$60 you can find out more here
http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omnigraffle/

enjoy!

  --
Tarik Bilgin