[Ti] Intellectual Property (was: Safari: Forms Autocomplete - where?)

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Mon Mar 3 09:10:13 PST 2003

On 3/2/03 3:38 PM, "George Reis" <reis at imagingforensics.com> wrote:

> First, no alpha or beta tester should ever openly talk about the products
> they are testing UNLESS it is with permission of the manufacturer.

And I can guarantee that, if they are alpha or beta testing for Apple, no
such permission was given.

> Since I didn't really follow this thread, I certainly don't know who said
> what, and don't know what Apple's NDA on this product is.

I do and the people who have it shouldn't be talking about it. And the
people who want it should simply be patient.

Shawn King
On this week's YML:
Future of Memory & Mac Mike!
http://www.yourmaclife.com