Soney Ericsson Clicker

Les Posen lesposen at optushome.com.au
Mon Mar 3 15:45:32 PST 2003

I had no trouble registering although I took a single license.

I hadn't seen Romeeo despite frequent visits to Versiontracker.com. I
imagine the two can happily exist on the TiBook, although only one can
be selected at a time.

The downside to these apps as I see it, or perhaps it is a Bluetooth
shortcoming, is the inability to have other Bluetooth functioning
occurring simultaneously. I can't use my Address Book Bluetooth
integration, nor my Bluetooth headset paired with the T68i while the
Clicker is doing its thing. That would be OK with things like
Powerpoint and Keynote, but a disadvantage if using iTunes in the
background and wanting to make calls or send SMSs in the foreground.

I'm not too sure where the failure to share resides - the apps, Apple's
Bluetooth implementation, the T68i, but it would be good to get this
issue overcome.

Les

On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 06:54  AM, Woz wrote:

> You may have trouble paying for it on the developer's website.
>
> <http://homepage.mac.com/jonassalling/Shareware/>
>
> They wouldn't let me order 2 copies, only 1. Because of this there was
> nothing to update but the eCommerce pages still had an "update"
> button. It's like a bug or a hastily constructed site. Anyway, I did
> purchase 1 copy and received my serial number online as well as via
> email. But when I enter this serial number in Clicker I get a message
> to the effect of "general failure". I hope that they fix this. When
> Clicker was freeware it worked for me. Now that they have my money
> Clicker is handicapped because of this problem.
>
> There is an alterative, with a rather clever name. It's Romeo
> (roam-eo). Romeo is freeware and is very highly rated on
> VersionTracker.
>
> <http://irowan.com/arboreal/>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve  (is tv wake zone?)
Les Posen/MEL					      Webmaster
Lposen (AIM/iChat)				Australian Psychological Society
P.O. Box 1229 						  (Victorian Branch)
St.Kilda South					       Virtual Reality Therapy
Australia 3182	  http://homepage.mac.com/lesposen/iMovieTheater1.html