[Ti] Visio-equivalent for OS X?

Tom Warner tom at dfind.com
Mon Mar 3 17:19:12 PST 2003

On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 09:55 PM, Jerry Kemp wrote:

> Apple supplied you with a free copy of OmniGraffe?  Did this come
> with/from OS X 10.0/10.1 or Jaguar?
> Was it part of a promotion when you bought your system?

OmniGraffle _and_  OmniOutliner.

I don't know if they came with my TiBook (gigabit 667) or with Jaguar
because I just found them after down loading OmniDictionary.

This has happened a few times... like when I found CarbonCopyCloner
after someone mentioned it on this list.

There really are a surprising number of applications and utilities that
I keep discovering.

All the best,
Tom
--