[Ti] Ericsson T68i

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Mon Mar 3 18:25:51 PST 2003

I just got on Saturday after holding out for a long time (my old StarTac was
getting unreliable). I was very hesitant about getting the T68i because of
the many complaints I'd read. So far the best feature is transferring my
contacts from Entourage to my phone (using IrDA on my Ti 400) with Ericsson
Client. I'm not sure if I'll spring for a Bluetooth dongle as I don't really
use calendars or other additional features that iSync may allow. Just not
having to re-enter all the phone numbers was feature enough.

There is a ton of info out there about the T68i, it's features, add-ons
(sounds, themes [got a Aqua theme for it now :-)] and pictures) which make
it fun.

No performance issues... Yet.