[Ti] Wireless internet for Titanium PB

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Tue Mar 4 04:23:40 PST 2003

On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 10:30  PM, Sherman Gregory wrote:

> I have been using the Novatel Merlin C201 card for a couple of months
> and agree with everything Mark said.  The Modem script needs a little
> tweaking to get the call set up time faster, but other than that it
> works.  Maybe I will get around to fixing the script and make it
> available soon.

The only thing I prefer on the Windows connection software is the
signal strength indicator. It would be nice if there were some way to
display this, something like how Airport signal strength is displayed
in the Internet Connect window. As it is, I could have trouble making a
connection and have no way of knowing if SprintPCS's "PCS Vision" is
even available where I am. As I understand, it's not the same as having
SprintPCS voice service available.