[Ti] : [Ti] Visio-equivalent for OS X for network maps

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Tue Mar 4 07:56:21 PST 2003

On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 03:52  pm, Jerry Kemp wrote:

> I need to be able to draw network maps.  Would the general MacOS X
> population suggest Concept Draw or Omni Graffe for this purpose?

never used ConceptDraw..

best bet is to download it and give it a try (for free). The user
interface makes it really easy to use imho, and it does have a set of
templates for depicting networks...

Of course what may be a clincher for you is if Graffle already has the
network device objects that you need to drag and drop on to your
diagram.

--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue