Weird Screen Behavior...

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Wed Mar 5 17:16:58 PST 2003

I have recently been working heavily in Photoshop 7 (fully updated),
10.2.2, 550mhz, with the latest video update.

The problem is thus: I go to transform a layer. I do a command T,
adjust the layer to the size I want it at, and hit enter. At that
moment (when it resamples the layer) the screen goes "hysteric" and
jumps around for a few seconds. I have never seen this behavior before,
and it has only happened in Photoshop, when working with a layer. I
should also mention I only have 1GB of free space on my disk.

One possible source of this problem: I accidentally ran the video
updater a little while back, and it updated all of my video files
etc... (ATI)

Finally, in my login items, I have this program:  ATI Monitor

Any clues on what exactly it does, and if I should leave it there or
remove it?

I had already run this back in 10.2.1.

Any clues????

Thanks!