Anyone else experience this with recent TiBook repair?

Joseph Fisher kzfisher at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 6 16:50:53 PST 2003

Just got my TiBook 15" DVI back from Apple repair shop. Purchased direct
from Apple in August so still under the 1 year warranty. It had a broken
hinge and the beginnings of the infamous paint bubbling. It now looks great.

Concerning the new parts, the LCD bezel area where the sleep light and hinge
is located is now a more brilliant white color. Also the lower housing
assembly where my paint was beginning to bubble is also a less greyish color
and more white in color.

Has anyone else experienced this with a recent TiBook repair?

What explains the color change? Did I get replacement parts from a stock of
the rumored 15" Aluminum PowerBook which may soon see release? Concerning
this rumor check March 4th portion of MacOS Rumors

http://www.macosrumors.com/

I love my TiBook and was just wondering?

-- Joe