[Ti] 17" ship dates?

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Thu Mar 6 18:27:48 PST 2003

Shawn King <shawn at yourmaclife.com> writes:
> On 3/6/03 3:47 PM, "Sherman Gregory" <sherman at qualcomm.com> wrote:
>
>> Anyone gotten a 17" AlBook yet?
>
> No one has. Unlikely anyone will before the middle of March at the
> earliest.
> More likely, end of March/beginning of April. :-(

So, are those of us towards the end of the line waiting for the 17"
going to see them upgraded before the backlog is completely cleared?
;-)

Maybe this will go on record as one of the longest waits anybody has
ever had for a new computer; I made the decision to purchase about
mid-November, when I ordered a 15", and upgraded to the 17" a while
after it came out.

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/kshook/index.html