best mailer?

Manoel Felciano mano at felciano.com
Sat Mar 8 12:04:30 PST 2003

Hi--

I've moved from Entourage to Mail and am still frustrated. Mail seems
much slower than Entourage, especially since I routinely keep several
thousand emails in a mailbox. Opening mailboxes, clickin on mail, etc.
always interminable wait. Is Eudora the way to go? My only concern is
having two separate address books... is there a way Eudora can use the
OS X address book? I used Eudora years ago and loved it... I assume I
will be able to import my mailboxes easily into Eudora...?

thanks much
mano