[Ti] Safari Beta v.64 is out [NOT HERE]

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Wed Mar 12 07:05:31 PST 2003

At 8:07 AM -0500 3/12/03, John R McDaniel wrote:
>I'm done with this. I'm not going to tell you where to buy crack. I'm not going to tell you the best way to kill your wife and dispose of the body. And, I'm not going to aid, abet, encourage, or condone illegal activities on a worldwide public forum.
>
>Don't EVER type anything you don't want everyone in the world to see. Period.
>
>Woz ?  Shawn ?

Possession of stolen property is a similar concept and applies even if you didn't know the item was stolen.

This is an area where the individual decides how ethical they want to be, when getting away with something is likely. We all have limits so each of us can say that we are honest, with cases where we pay for things that could be gotten for free, and we can all say that we fudge on minor things, like speeding. I myself am way out on the honest side regarding agreements regarding software, but I do speed knowingly.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)