[Ti] OS X woes

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Wed Mar 12 15:42:04 PST 2003

Not trying to be too harsh here but all your bleating about the "woes of OSX" are just because you can't play backgammon online? I don't mind helping out with issues due to the new OS but keep the rants down about how there is something inherently wrong with the OS just because it's unfamiliar to you.