[Ti] OS X woes

Massimo Marino Massimo_Marino at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 12 23:33:01 PST 2003

Henry, although I understand your frustration but having browsers
crashing on you on a particular kind of site does not seem to have
anything to do with the operating system. If by chance the *same*
browser should work on Windows or Linux, or BeOs, or whatever it still
has nothing to do with the OS: those browsers only share their name but
are different beasts indeed.

Have you tried those sites with iCab, Opera, Chimera, Omniweb,
Konqueror, Safari, etc etc? One might DO work!

Cheers

	Massimo

PS
Yesterday I fought the whole day with "Together" freezing on me (a CASE
tool): should I blame OS X???? Try another browser: the one you mention
(Netscape and IE) are not the champs in the league!