[Ti] OS X woes

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Mar 13 08:57:43 PST 2003

>>The point is that after updating Java - things have gone from bad to
>>worse.
>>
>>I've tried Safari - same thing. So I assume that it mast be related to the
>>Java management by the OS.

Have you tried repairing permissions and the updating pre-binding
instructions that were floating around this list?  That seemed to
help my performance after this update; though, as stated previously,
browser-based applets have always been and continue to be dismal at
best.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com