[Ti] HEY, about that Safari Beta v.64 license .....

Henry Kalir kalirhe at UMDNJ.EDU
Thu Mar 13 12:42:47 PST 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Bill White wrote:

> >> Aaagh.  Please, there must be some other forum for lobbing arguments about
> >> beta software legality.
>
> > There are many but it's on this one the topic came up.
>
> So if a thread gets started about, say, the health risks of using your
> TiBook while driving, and that follows tangents about car models and driving
> conditions, then that's okay? They're important issues as well.
>
> I agree with Khyber. This is so far OT where Titanium PowerBooks are
> concerned it isn't funny. It started as a discussion about Safari, which was
> OT enough to begin with!
>
> Perhaps we can persuade themacintoshguy.com to start a new list for
> discussing Macintosh software ethics, etc. That might be a good solution.

No, this is fine right here! We've had a lot of OT topics here, and to
constantly evolve new lists just for some OT topic, would be intolerable
in terms of the amount of subsequent  posts, which may not be of interest,
though may be relevant to the  list's general "theme".

Best,

Henry