[Ti] best disk optimizer

Frank Farwell frankfarwell at mac.com
Sun Mar 16 05:15:56 PST 2003

On Saturday, March 15, 2003, at 09:22  PM, b wrote:

> According to John Tierney:
>
>> I liked Disk Warrior a lot but I don't think they have a true OSX
>> version
>> yet. The version I have will repair and optimize OSX volumes but it
>> runs
>> from OS9. I thought there was an OSX version promised though...
>>
>> JT
>
> It is coming pretty soon. They passed out betas of it at MacWorld,
> and, from my experience...it needs work, which is as it should be.
> That's what betas are about, and when Alsoft releases 3.0 it will
> work, bank on it.

One thing Alsoft does which you don't find very often is when they
release a product it had been thoroughly tested and is a final version
not some beta with lots of bugs not found yet. So it takes them longer
to get it out but when you get them they are rock solid. Cant say that
for 75% of the software out their. the trouble is if others did that,
much of the software we use daily we still would not have.

Frank Farwell