[Ti] Address Book Problem

F. Mortes fmortes at saltidiomes.com
Mon Mar 17 08:16:03 PST 2003

David,

Run fsck -y and see if it identifies any problems. I don't mean to
sound gloomy, but the exact same thing happened to me with Mail app and
fsck found problems it could not resolve. After extensive DiskWarrior
and Drive 10 work, I ended up having to erase my HD and use my backup.

But let us not get melodramatic. It's probably nothing.

Let us know what you find out.

Francesc in Barcelona