[Ti] What kind of Powerbook G4 does everyone have?

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Tue Mar 18 22:42:31 PST 2003

>>Hey, We've got a KayPro sitting in our office. belongs to my boss,
>>not in use. But cool to look at.
>>Gary
>>On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 03:50  PM, b wrote:

I started on a "Trash 80" (TRS 80 from Radio Shack)... writing lines
and lines of basic code then recording on a cassette tape which of
course seldom was able to reload the code properly, but man it was
fun.

I also have one of the first Compaq portables; suitcase size, about
60 pounds with a 6 inch green screen and dual floppy disk drives and
256K of RAM. I will never forget the words I uttered to my girlfriend
at the time: "This is the only computer I will ever need!"

And not my Ti500 with 512Mb of RAM seems long in the tooth ;-)
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com