[Ti] Big Al and my initial thoughts

c.buttimer at mdx.ac.uk c.buttimer at mdx.ac.uk
Fri Mar 21 03:44:56 PST 2003

> If you have any particular questions, I'll see if I can answer them.
>
> http://Ameeti.net/BigAl/
Robert - many thanks for your informative notes on BigAl, much appreciated.
One question for you - I'm a huge music fan and would like to know what the
bass is like on your new Book - when you say the sound is excellent, what
kind of music are you listening to? I'm writing this listening to music via
my extremely tinny TiBook in part because I can't be bothered to find,
untangle and plug in my Sony speakers.

And for any owners of the 12" TiBook, can your sound be described as at
least decent as well?

Many thanks in advance,

Colin.

Np David Torn, What Means Solid, Traveller?