Eagle Creek sleeve for Big Al

Sherman Gregory sherman at qualcomm.com
Fri Mar 21 08:27:25 PST 2003

I am a big fan of Eagle Creek gear and have been carrying around my
Titaniums in  a Computer Vault (http://www.eaglecreek.com/40126.html)
for a couple of years.  This is a convenient sleeve style case with
shoulder strap provisions.  The problem is of course that these are
2-1/4" too short for the 17" AlBook.  I sent Eagle Creek a note via
their web form yesterday and got the following reply:

>Dear Sherman,
>
>Thank you for contacting Eagle Creek, Inc.  Currently, the Eagle
>Creek Computer Vault is not scheduled to be redesigned before
>Fall/Winter 2004.  However, I'm forwarding your comments to the
>Design and Development Department for their consideration.  Also,
>the more requests Eagle Creek receives for a specific product the
>greater the likelihood of the particular item being redesigned.
>Please contact me if you have further questions.
>
>Regards,
>Mark Sembach
>Ext. 3206
>www.eaglecreek.com
>"World Class Customer Service"
>1-800-874-1048
>7:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST

It doesn't look too hopeful, but if people on this list are
interested, it probably would not hurt to send them a note either
with their web form or to Mark at MSembach at eaglecreek.com.  I don't
know what kind of volumes they need to justify a product turn but the
more requests they get, the closer they get to that.

    Sherman