[Ti] Panther

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Fri Mar 21 09:03:16 PST 2003

>At 11:30 AM -0500 3/21/03, Christopher Owens wrote:
>>Just looked at Apple's website, and it looks like the next major
>>release of OS X will be a WWDC in June.  It's code-named "Panther"
>>and if it costs $129 I'm gonna be pissed.  = )  Anyone heard about
>>new features?
>>

>If i breaks as many things as Jaguar did, I am going to be pissed.

If they do charge more money, they should agree to not bill our
credit cards until v10.x.4 ;-)

It seems like it takes at least four revs to fix the bugs and broken
bits enough to be comfortable again...

But hey, there will plenty of time for kvetching after Panther is released ;-)
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com