[Ti] Smelly 17" PowerBooks?

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 21 10:15:43 PST 2003

According to John Griffin:

>I for one really love the electronic component smell. It emerges whenever I
>unpack a receiver, TV or whatever. Very sweet!
>
>It creates the same emotional response that the smell of a new car with
>leather and wood interior can give you.
>
>jg

As a musician, even though I gravitated towards Mesas, for many
years, and still, I love the smell of Marshall amplifiers warming up.
I know, it's mostly dust heating up on power tubes, but in a cold
basement, winter, in rehearsals, nothing like it.

...Except maybe the first scents emanating from freshly-opened vinyl
LPs back in the 50s and early 60s.

~flipper