[Ti] Newest Switcher

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Sat Mar 22 02:55:12 PST 2003

At 17:12 -0500 03/21/03, Michael Bigley wrote:
>>Uhh, that 3%...oh no,not that again...
>>
>>maybe we could recount that...down here in Florida <laughs>
>
>hey, the way they count in Florida, we might be able to get that
>market share near 50% ;-)

But, then Micro$oft will sue to prevent the real count from getting out.

erik g

P.S,. damn, I hadn't bothered to follow the link, but, Apple did:

Apple showed it has a sense of humor, too, by including the following
snippet in its "Hot News" section from the Crazy Mac Rumors website:

"Bush Demands Recount In Gore's Board Election

"In the wake of Apple's announcement late yesterday that former Vice
President Al Gore was elected to the company's board of directors,
President George Bush announced this morning that he would demand a
recount....The Bush administration indicated that if a recount was
not successful, they would take the matter to the Supreme Court."