Keycap Replacement

Jerry Krinock dearjerry at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 22 10:39:15 PST 2003

Silvo,

I hope you did not throw your old keyboard in the trash, since it has many
valuable parts.  I myself need a shift keycap for a broken powerbook I just
purchased.  Would you consider selling a keycap to someone in the USA?

On the other hand, if you still have all the little parts, you might want to
fix it and sell it whole.  They get $50 to $100 on eBay.  Here is a link to
Apple's instructions on how to put the keycap back on:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=88106&SaveKCWindowURL=http%3A
%2F%2Fkbase.info.apple.com%2Fcgi-bin%2FWebObjects%2Fkbase.woa%2Fwa%2FSaveKCT
oHomePage&searchMode=Assisted&kbhost=kbase.info.apple.com&showButton=false&r
andomValue=100&showSurvey=false&sessionID=anonymous|166631716

Jerry Krinock
San Jose, CA