[Ti] Multiregion Superdrive?

Mark Dorset mark at suburbia.com.au
Sat Mar 22 16:11:22 PST 2003

The definitive site for dvd region hacking mac stuff (that I've found)
appears to be the one at http://www.wormintheapple.gr/macdvd/ but
unfortunately the person who was doing most of the hacks is
'semi-retired', and one doesn't exist for the PB with superdrive. He
did do one for the g4pb's with combo drives though for anyone who is
interested...