[Ti] OS X 10.2.4 / Mozilla 1.3 / Lockups

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Sun Mar 23 09:39:32 PST 2003

Do you get the crashes with any other programs?  If it's a somewhat
universal thing, have you added any RAM?  If you bought the cheapest
RAM you could find, it's also the most likely to fail.
Otherwise, try the usual things; deleting preferences, reinstalling the
application...  If it's really bothering you, you could try either
making a new user (see if the crashing still occurs) or doing an
archive and install of OS X to see if some of the system files are
corrupted.

JELyon <jelyon at mac.com>
> Anyone else had probs with their TiBook locking up? Apps start hanging,
> and even tho' I force quit them, I can't shut it down neatly.
>
> It seems related to Mozilla and 10.2.4, but I can't be for certain. If
> no one else has the problem, then I'm on crack, and need to start
> barking up another tree.

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/kshook/index.html