[Ti] What A Lemon

XXL xxl at mac.com
Mon Mar 24 13:32:07 PST 2003

I have no quarrel with AppleCare, but I never buy it. I am on my 27th
personal Mac including a TiBook that is my 5th Mac notebook.   I have had
100% reliability.  My total repair experience with Macs has been the
notorious power supply failure of my Mac 128, and a 3 hard drive failures,
all 3 of which gave  me long service and died honorable deaths in their old
age.

EVERYONE manufactures a lemon occasionally, but Apple manufacturing quality
is top drawer.  And I have heard mostly good stories from those who have had
the occasional lemon. It is not unheard of for Apple to simply replace a
computer that has given its owner consistent problems. That does not often
happen in the PC world.