[Ti] [Ti} Disappointing news regarding PB 17" ETA

William Scammell wscamel at pop.ici.net
Tue Mar 25 06:29:09 PST 2003

>I just called to check shipping status on my 17" PowerBook, which I ordered
>from MacConnection on Feb. 3.  I got a very disappointing ETA of April 15.
>Out of curiosity, I also called MacMall, to find out their ETA if I order
>one, and was told April 8.  MacWarehouse said March 31.  I don't know what or
>who to believe anymore!  :(

call MacMall to cancel the order, stating the faster ship dates of MacW,
and see if they'll drop your shipping cost.

evil, yes, but it could save you some money.

remember -- the more money you save, they sooner you can retire.  :)

bill

William Scammell                     Creative Director
wscamel @ pop.ici.net                  781-956-3548

http://www.idesignofboston.com provides
graphic, advertising, and web site design services.