[Ti] "Lemon", now Mac longevity

Obrecht, Jerry A Jerry.A.Obrecht at mdnt.com
Wed Mar 26 07:18:56 PST 2003

Gotta chime in, too...

I have had nothing but excellent service and longevity from my Macs.  I've had to pretty much retire some as they became too outdated for my needs after many years of service.

LC - 5 years of good service, no failures;
LC 475 - purchased used in '95, still in use, no failures;
Duo 280 - purchased used in '97, no failures, but retired;
iMac SE DV - purchased in '99, no failures, going strong with continual use;
TiBook (1GHz) - purchased in Jan '03, no failures (still a youngster);

Jerry