[Ti] No-fly zone

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Mar 26 08:08:16 PST 2003

On  Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:00:23 +0100 Javier Pedreira (Wicho)
<wicho at casaciencias.org> wrote:

> "On PowerBook computers, when altitude limits are exceeded, the
> principal risks we have observed include general operational
> problems, hard drive problems, and the possibility of screen
> cracking."

This would make sense. Any component that is sealed has a set air pressure
inside. Once the outside pressure exceeds the limits, it could cause the
seal to break. Air would then explode out of a drive case or laminated
display component when the atmosphere is too thin and it would implode if it
is too dense (eg: in a diving bell).

jg