[Ti] Chrome Keyboard Deck Cover info?

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Wed Mar 26 10:37:07 PST 2003

On 3/26/03 9:14 AM, "Loren Schooley" <loren at flash.net> wrote:

> I got this jpg from a link provided on this list awhile back (via iPod
> Lounge).
>
> <http://www.schooley.net/osho/images/Pwrbk%20G4%20chrm.jpg>
>
> I really would love to score one of these chrome deck covers.
> Anyone have a link to some info? A name? Clue? Anything?
>
> thAnX!

Loren,

That may have been me.. I have also been looking for that (friend has a
ratty Ti that could use it).

Somone on another list I asked mentioned that it belonged to a guy who races
motorbikes in Indonesia or something.. Note the name on the cup "AU BON" The
Bakery... I tried searching on google and eBay and never found anything.

It suuure is pretty. Machined very well, may have been a one off if he
indeed is into bike racing, probably knows many fabricators.. Would take
someone less than an hour to cut that out of a sheet of that metal.

Please let me know if you learn anything else.

Bill Reburn