Viewing angle any better?

Simon Chapman sc at pr100.com
Thu Mar 27 15:37:23 PST 2003

I'm just about to get a cheque from my insurance company for my old TiBook
550 which was damaged 'beyond economical repair' according to the Apple
Repair Centre, Germany. I'm wondering whether to get one of the current
machines (867/1000 15in or 17in) or wait for the next upgrades. I
especially want a better viewing angle than the 550 gave me since imho it's
colour shifts made it almost unusable for Photoshop work. Can anyone tell
me if the latest 15in models or the new 17in have improved the viewing
angle? TIA.

Simon