[Ti] Speaking of keyboards

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Thu Mar 27 20:36:33 PST 2003

--On Thursday, March 27, 2003 10:49 PM -0500 Cyn <flanders1 at charter.net> wrote:

> I will have to take your word on that one. I guess I will have to take a better look at that Macalley (sp) keyboard.

I have one from a couple of years ago, but it seems to be bouncing a lot more now and accuracy has gone down if you're too quick for it (double letters, etc.). It's OK if you want to save a few bucks, but since the price differential between bargain and quality for such an important item is not that great, I recommend going with quality over price - get the Apple keyboard.

--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com