[Ti] Viewing angle any better?

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 27 23:06:36 PST 2003

According to Simon Chapman:

>Agree absolutely about the LaCie Electron 22 Blue since I already have one
>--- but it's a bit lumpy on the road ;-)
>
>Simon

Yup. I do all my work at home, so I totally overlooked that aspect. I
do a ton of proofreading, editing, Quark layouts, audio stuff where
one has to see the most minute aspects of sampled audio, etc, and the
LaCie is actually fun to use.

In view of all that, I'd go for the 17"  :=)   However, when enough
of the regular 'pros' up here buy their new PowerBooks, I might be
looking at a reconditioned 1 Gig Ti, instead, and go back to my
practically lifelong habit of being a generation or two behind the
Apple 'tip'. Two years ago I was still on a Powerbook 150, which I
thought was great by the way.

~flipper

have fun whichever way you go on the new laptop. If i ever do find a
way into a faster Ti, my 667 will become OS 9.2.2 only...that'll be
fun, especially with the A/B inputs on the LaCie.