[Ti] Background picture in dual screen - wrong

Daniel Borge dani at borgepalace.com
Sat Mar 29 13:14:25 PST 2003

> From: Kynan Shook <kshook at mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ti] Background picture in dual screen - wrong
>
> I assume you've opened up System Preferences->Desktop and used the pane
> that appears on the second monitor to change that background in
> addition to the pane that shows up in system preferences, correct?
> Each background is independently controlled.

Thanks Kynan, I didn't know that they were independently controlled.

The second window in "System Preferences->Desktop" only shows when
mirrored screen is on.

But what is weird is that I thought the second screen mirrored the
primary screen
(my laptop) as Flipper explained.
(btw, sorry for my bad translation, my jaguar is in norwegian)

So why then did my laptop screen (primary) show the second screens
desktop picture when
mirroring was activated?

Daniel Borge
http://www.borgepalace.com