[Ti] [OT] Applemusic.com - is the price right?

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Thu May 1 07:31:12 PDT 2003

>emusic.com - $9.95 per month - unlimited downloads and the ability
>to download a complete album. mp3 though - not mp4.

And their weekly mailing this week stated that they have gone from
128kb to VBR. We'll see how that works out, but it should be an
improvement.

I really like their service. I regularly download half a dozen albums
to listen to during the day, then throw most or all of them away
again.
--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>, 329 Claxton, Comp Sci, UT,
Knoxville TN 37996.