[Ti] How do I

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Thu May 1 17:23:14 PDT 2003

Cyn paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>How do I allow IE to be the default web browser instead of safari? I
>went to system preferences--->internet--->clicked web tab and chose
>IE. When I click a link in Eudora, Safari still starts up.
>--
>Cyn

That's because you have the option of using a different browser
inside Eudora [which i take advantage of]. If you want to select IE
for Eudora email links, just open Eudora, hold the Option key down
and double-click any URL or email link or hyperlink, in an email, and
you'll have the usual browse/find window, navigate to your IE app,
select. Done.

~flipper