[Ti] Canadians need not apply! [OT]

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Fri May 2 00:05:28 PDT 2003

On 5/1/03 8:15 AM, "John Griffin" <jwegriffin at mac.com> wrote:

> However, I am still left scratching my head about what the reasoning is
> behind the ban on non-US residents.
>
> Our money is good enough to help fill the coffers at Apple, but not good
> enough to receive the perks is the way I see it.

Do you *really* believe this is Apple's fault? Have you thought it through?

Wouldn't it make sense for Apple to have as many people involved in this as
humanly possible? DO you think that *maybe* the rerecord labels or perhaps
international law/copyright *might* have something to do with it?

Shawn King
On this week's Your Mac Life
Watson & Data Rescue!
http://www.yourmaclife.com