(OT) Apple takes but dont deliver Was:4 songs per second

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Fri May 2 05:03:11 PDT 2003

fredagen den 2 maj 2003 kl 03.13 skrev T.L.Miller:
> Surely you can't be believing this!!! Apple doesn't want your money
> because you're outside the US -- does that make sense?? Don't you think
> there are legal reasons behind the restrictions?

You're still not getting it in US are you? Apple _does_ take our money,
but don't deliver the same services to us outside US. That is what we
are upset about. We are paying the same or more for any products or
services delivered from Apple, but we are constantly on the lower end
of what we receive. As David R stated we can't use iPhoto fully,
neither Sherlock nor several of the functions supposedly offered on
.Mac but we still have to pay the same 100 $ representing a
considerable higher part of our monthly income when yours.

So I am not at all pleased with that you keep on doing polls and other
off topic subjects on a list for the Tibook, specially about things the
rest of us can't even use and moreover doing so without even stating in
the subject that it is "off topic"

I appreciate your knowledge re Ti and reasonably connected subject, but
could you please get your act together and stick to the subject for the
list. You could perhaps also consider that some of your friends even in
US in on a modem and have to download lots of email far from the
subject and often not qoutet as short and correct as the netiquette
requires.

Please air any frustration about this letter privately to me and not to
the list. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat gardens 030418
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)