[Ti] Experience with Sound Sticks

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 12:40:54 PDT 2003

Sam Hotchkiss paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>Has anyone used the apple soundsticks and isub with the tibook?  How did
>that work out for you?

I didn't know Apple had a Soundsticks thing. I have the Harmon/Kardon
sounsticks with the sub-woofer. They work okay. Now,if i could just
get the applications to 'obey' my so-called 'global' settings in the
Sound panel regarding the volume of Alert Sounds... That wild eep can
be a little unsettling at 4:30am after a night of intense work,
espressos, etc. Yikes!

~flipper